Last update: 10/9/1994
My name is Ton That Manh Tuong. I'm a Vietnamse handicapped person.
I and some professors in Laval University (Canada) and other friends in
Montreal and Holland just incorporated a non-profit organization called
Helping Handicapped in Indochina (HHI).
Our objectives are:
Our current financial needs are related to three small projects:
- to protect and promote the interests of mentally and physically
handicapped persons who live in Indochina;
- to collect money and goods to help meet the needs of these people;
- to furnish them prothesis and other equipment necessary to their
If you know of organizations or individuals who could be funding these
projects or could send contributions to HHI, please let them know our
organization. In addition, you may have in mind addresses of friends or
acquaintances who could help us through small contributions. Please send
them along to us at:
- a research on the current situation of handicapped persons in Indochina
with an initial focus on Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh and Vientiane;
- setting up a wheelchair workshop in Saigon or Danang;
- setting up a day care center for handicapped children in Saigon or Dang.
5000 7th Ave W.#3
Charlesbourg, Quebec City, G1H 6Z7
(418)626-2280 and (418)654-8933
Ton That Manh Tuong, [email protected]